Overivew Revv G4
Revv Red Channel 4 is a monster of thick addition that actually has the subtlety to cover the tones of old school. The Revv G4 is a crate pedal intensifier dependent on this tone utilized by the world’s head visiting and recording guitarists.
We have set up the perfect inverse to its careful, mid-forward Purple Channel voicing, applying input we have gotten from the Revv G3. For thick soaked amp-like tones and a commendation to the G3 or any current apparatus, the Revv G4 is an incredible spot to start.
Key Features Revv G4:
- Voicing Amp in a box based on our Revv Red Channel signature from Generator 120 & 100R
- Thick, enduring, pedal-format amp sound
- Used by the world’s premier musicians
- Pete Thorn & Ola Englund’s Demos
- EQ of 3 bands, rate, & gain
- 3 Modes of aggression form voice & tone saturation
- Negative tip 9v centre (external power supply only)
Simple to dial, easily get a good tone
- A Blue LED for confirmation of status
- Reflective red, laser-etched, chassis with powder coating
- Optimized for digital, analogue, & hybrid rigs
- Follow-up to the best-selling G3, applying all the input & analysis to an all-new amp-like pedal from that.
- Top-mounted with jacks
- 1 year warranty, made to last. Construction that is robust, checked
- Contact Revv Amplification with your Revv G4 G4 questions