Date(s) - 05/22/2016 - 05/24/2016
- Organization: University of California Riverside, IEEE
- Disciplines: Engineering, Computer Science
- Subdisciplines: Electrical Engineering,Engineering, Networks & Communications, Systems Engineering
- Event type: Symposium
- Venue: TBA
RFIC is the premier IC conference focused exclusively on the latest developments in RF, Microwave, and Millimeter Wave Integrated Circuit technology and innovation.
Come to Microwave week to learn from the world’s experts through a wide variety of technical sessions, interactive forums, panel sessions, workshops, short courses, industry showcase, industrial exhibits, application seminars, and historical exhibits. Share your knowledge with others by presenting your latest results. Expand your networks. Catch up with old friends and make new ones. Return invigorated with new ideas and enthusiasm.
The conference will solicit papers describing original work in RFIC circuits, system engineering, design methodology, RF modeling and CAD simulation, RFIC technologies, devices, fabrication, testing, reliability, packaging and modules to support RF applications in areas such as, but not limited to:
– Wireless Mobile ICs: 3G/4G/LTE, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, HSPA, WiMax, Mobile TV.
– Wireless Connectivity: WLAN, 802.11xx, Bluetooth, FM, GPS, UWB, Wireless HD.
– Low Power Transceivers: RFID, NFC, Zigbee, WPAN, WBAN, Biomedical, Sensor Nodes.
– RF Front-End Circuits: RF and mm-wave LNAs, mixers, VGAs, phase shifters, RF switches, integrated FEM.
– Mixed-Signal RF and Analog Baseband Circuits: RF and BB Converters (ADC/DAC), Sub-sampling/Oversampling Circuits, and all analog baseband circuits including filters and modulators.
– Reconfigurable and Tunable Front-Ends: SDR/Cognitive Radio, Wideband/Multi-band Front-Ends, Digital RF circuits/architectures, RF BIST, and reconfigurable data converters.
– Large-Signal Circuits: Power Amplifiers (RF & mm-Wave), Drivers, Advanced TX circuits, Linearization.
– VCOs and Frequency Multipliers: RF and mm-Wave VCOs, Frequency Multipliers.
– Frequency Generation Circuits: PLLs, Synthesizers, ADPLL, DDS, Frequency Dividers.
– Modeling and CAD: Active/Passive Devices, Packaging, EM Simulation, Co-Simulation.
– Device Technologies: CMOS, SOI, SiGe, GaAs, MEMS, Integrated Passives, Reliability, Characterization,Testing.
– mm-Wave SOCs: mm-wave SOC and SIP systems above 20GHz for data, video, imaging apps, and beam steering.
– High-Speed Data Transceivers: Wireline, Wireless, Optical Transceivers, CDRs for High-Speed Data links.
Website Link: http://rfic-ieee.org/