Date(s) - 06/08/2016 - 06/10/2016
Santa Clara Convention Center
- Organization: IEEE
- Discipline: Engineering
- Subdiscipline: Electrical Engineering
- Event type: Symposium
- Venue: Santa Clara Convention Center
Directly following the two-day IoT Summit, the 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics will continue the dialogue and bring industry leaders together for a practical, open exchange on edge-leading technology and your role in driving it forward. Better yet, your ISIE registration entitles you to attend all IoT technical sessions.
This symposium will highlight and discuss challenges and opportunities, from industrial electronics and industrial informatics viewpoints. Over three days, we’ll open your eyes to new opportunities by giving you the inside knowledge and the industry’s perspective on:
- Breakthrough technology trends driving today’s market
- Emerging ideas expected to shape tomorrow’smarket
- Anticipated roadblocks and challenges that will require solutions
- Specific areas that are targeted for research funding
Grab inspiration and forge partnerships from dynamic, one-on-one conversations with these best-in-industry drivers during breakout sessions held every afternoon.
This one-of-a-kind collaboration is an active exchange that will bridge the distance between technical promise and genuine achievement, leaving you more aligned with industry needs and earmarked funding.