Date(s) - 10/03/2016 - 10/07/2016
EuMW 2016 will be held in the dynamic and historically rich city of London. Bringing industry and academia together, European Microwave Week 2016 is a FIVE day event, including THREE cutting edge conferences and ONE exciting trade and technology exhibition featuring leading players from across the globe. EuMW 2016 provides access to the very latest products, research and initiatives in the microwave sector. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with those driving the future of microwave technology. The 19th European Microwave Week combines: • Three Major Conferences • Associated Workshops • Tailored Courses and Seminars for industrialists, academics and researchers • Leading International Trade Show In addition, Exhibitor Workshops and Seminars will be provided by several top organisations with superior expertise in Microwave, RF, Wireless or Radar.
Choose from three separate but complementary conferences.
Spanning the length of the week, starting from Monday 3rd October, the conferences and workshops are scheduled as follows:
• European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC) 3rd – 4th October 2016
• European Microwave Conference (EuMC) 4th – 6th October 2016
• European Radar Conference (EuRAD) 5th – 7th October 2016
• Plus Workshops and Short Courses (3rd – 7th October 2016)
• In addition, EuMW 2016 will include the ‘Defence, Security and Space Forum’ on 5th October 2016