Date(s) - 09/23/2019 - 09/26/2019
The aim of ESSDERC and ESSCIRC is to provide an annual European forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in solid-state devices and circuits. The level of integration for system-on-chip design is rapidly increasing. This is made available by advances in semiconductor technology. Therefore, more than ever before, a deeper interaction among technologists, device experts, IC designers and system designers is necessary. While keeping separate Technical Program Committees, ESSDERC and ESSCIRC are governed by a common Steering Committee and share Plenary Keynote Presentations and Joint Sessions bridging both communities. Attendees registered for either conference are encouraged to attend any of the scheduled parallel sessions, regardless to which conference they belong.
- 3 joint keynote presentations
- 3 ESSDERC keynote presentations
- 3 ESSCIRC keynote presentations
- Invited papers with overall coverage of all spects of advanced devices and circuits
- Presentation of IEEE and ESSDERC/ESSCIRC Awards
- ESSDERC/ESSCIRC Gala Dinner on Wednesday, September 25, 2019
- Tutorials and workshops
The venue of the conference events, including workshops and tutorials, will be in the strict centre of Cracow in the Auditorium Maximum of Jagiellonian University. The working language of the conference is English.